谁有经典英语求婚对白

2022-08-08 07:10

粒子

粒子


1.If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden。

假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。


2.Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again。

有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。


3.At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet。

每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。


4.Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me。

看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。


5.I need him like I need the air to breathe。

我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。

2022-08-08 09:14:40

奥丁光电

奥丁光电

were weak. In all this there

2022-08-08 09:14:40

Lilo Jiang

Lilo Jiang

电影《飘》求婚对白

So I'll change the subject and say what I came to say.

-那我还是告诉你我要说的话吧。

-Say it, then, and get out!

-说吧,说完了马上走!

-What is it?

-是什么?

-That I can't go on any longer without you.

-我没有你就活不下去了。

-You are the most ill-bred man to come here at a time like this -with your filthy--

-你真是一个没有教养的男人!

-I made up my mind that you were the only woman for me...

-在十二橡园第一次见到你的时候……

-...the first day I saw you at Twelve Oaks.

-……我就知道我要的就是你。

-Now that you've got the lumber mill and Frank's money...

-现在你已经很富有了……

-...you won't come to me as you did to the jail.

-……不必像来监狱找我时那样对我了。

-So I see I shall have to marry you.

-所以我知道自已不得不娶你了。

-I never heard of such bad taste.

-我从没听过如此差的谎话。

-Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees?

-要我跪下来求你才相信我吗?

-Turn me loose, you varmint, and get out of here!

-放开我,你这个无赖,快点出去!

-Forgive me for startling you with the impetuosity of my sentiments...

-原谅我吧,我的冲动令你受惊了……

-...my dear Scarlett. I mean, my dear Mrs. Kennedy.

-……我亲爱的思嘉丽,甘太太。

-But it cannot have escaped your notice that for some time past...

-但是难道你现在还没有发觉……

-...the friendship I have felt for you has ripened into a deeper feeling.

-……我对你的感情已经很成熟了吗?

-A feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred.

-那种感情,是那么美好纯洁和神圣。

-Dare I name it? Can it be love?

-我敢问那不就是爱情了吗?

-Get up off your knees. I don't like your common jokes.

-快点起来。我已经厌倦你那些低级笑话了。

-This is an honorable proposal of marriage...

-这可是一次十分庄严的求婚啊……

-...made at what I consider a most opportune moment.

-……我觉得时机已经很适当了。

-I can't go all my life waiting to catch you between husbands.

-我不能让自已再等了。

-You're coarse, and you're conceited.

-你很卑鄙,而且很自负。

-And I think this conversation has gone far enough.

-我想我们的对话应该到此为止了。

-Besides, I shall never marry again.

-还有,就是我不会再结婚了。

-Oh, yes, you will, and you'll marry me.

-不,你会再结婚的,你要嫁给我。

-You? You!

-你?你!

-I don't love you!

-我不会爱你的!

-And I don't like being married.

-我也不喜欢结婚。

-Did you ever think of marrying just for fun?

-你想过结婚只是为了玩吗?

-Marriage, fun? Fiddle-dee-dee. Fun for men, you mean.

为了玩乐?对男人来说就是的。

-Hush up! Do you want them to hear you?

-安静点!你想他们也听到吗?

-You've been married to a boy and an old man.

-你曾嫁过一个小男孩和一个老男人。

-Why not try a husband of the right age, with a way with women?

-为什么不找个合适一点的呢?

-You're a fool, Rhett Butler, when you know I shall always love another man.

-你知道我会喜欢其他男人的。你这个笨蛋!

-Stop it! Do you hear me, Scarlett? Stop it! No more of that talk.

-不要说了!思嘉丽,不要再说那种话。

-Rhett, don't, I shall faint.

-不要啊,我会晕的。

-I want you to faint. This is what you were meant for.

-我就想你晕。

-None of the fools you've known have kissed you like this, have they?

-没有人像我这样吻你的,是吧?

-Your Charles, or your Frank, or your stupid Ashley.

-那个小男孩,老男人,或者那个笨蛋爱希礼。

-Say you're going to marry me. Say "yes." Say "yes! "

-说你愿意嫁给我吧,说吧。说“我愿意!”

-Yes.

-我愿意。

-Are you sure you meant it? You don't want to take it back?

-你说真的吗?不会反悔吗?

-No.

-不会。

-Look at me and try to tell me the truth.

-看着我说真心话。

-Did you say "yes" because of my money?

-你说“我愿意”是为了我的金钱吗?

-Well....

-噢……

-Yes. Partly.

-是,有一点的。

-Partly?

-有一点?

-Well, you know, Rhett, money does help, and, of course I am fond of you.

-当然了,瑞德,钱总是好的,我当然很喜欢你。

-Fond of me.

-喜欢我。

-Well, if I said I was madly in love with you, you'd know I was lying...

-如果我说我很疯狂地爱你,那我肯定是在说谎。

-...but you always said we had a lot in common....

-……但你常说我们有很多相同的地方……

-Yes, you're right, my dear.

-没错,我亲爱的。

-I'm not in love with you any more than you are with me.

-有你和我在一起就好了。

-Heaven help the man who ever really loves you.

-上帝会保佑真正爱你的人的。

-What kind of a ring would you like, my darling?

-你喜欢什么样的戒指呢,亲爱的?

-Oh, a diamond ring. And do buy a great big one, Rhett.

噢,钻石戒指。要大颗点的,瑞德。

-You shall have the biggest and the most vulgar ring in Atlanta.

-那将是这里最大的钻石戒指了。

-I'll take you to New Orleans for the most expensive honeymoon...

我会和你去新奥尔良度蜜月……

-...my ill-gotten gains can buy.

-……那将是最豪华舒适的。

-Oh, that would be just heavenly.

-噢,太好了。

-And I think I'll buy your trousseau for you, too.

-我还要给你买嫁妆。

-Rhett, how wonderful, but...

-瑞德那太好了,可是……

-...you won't tell anybody, will you, Rhett

-你不会告诉其他人的,对吧?

-Still the little hypocrite.

-还是有点要面子。

音乐之声 Sound Of Music

Well, you can't marry someone when you're in love with someone else. I love you.你不能娶了某人却是爱着另外一个人。我爱你。

心火 firelight

If you would consider a life in America, I would be proud to take you there, as my wife.你肯考虑在美国生活,我很乐意带你去的,把你当作妻子般带去。

Any lady would be fortunate to be courted by you. 让你求婚的女士其实都三生有幸。

毕业生 The Graate

Benjamin, I haven't even said I'll marry you yet. 班,我还决定要嫁给你呢。

- I just don't think it would work. - Why wouldn't it? -我觉得不太可行。-为什么?

阿甘正传 Forrest Gump

Will you marry me? I'd make a good husband, Jenny. I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is.你能嫁给我吗?我会做个好丈夫的,珍妮。我不是很聪明,但我知道什么是爱。

四个婚礼一个葬礼 4 Weddings and 1 Feneral

There l was, standing there in the church and for the first time in my whole life l realized l totally and utterly loved one person. And it wasn't the person standing next to me in the veil, it's ...the person standing opposite me now in the rain. The truth of it is… I’ve loved you from the first second l met you. 我当时站在教堂里,生平第一次意识到,自己全心全意爱著一个人,却不是身旁戴面纱的那位……而是现在在我面前的这一位……雨中的你。真相是我对你是一见钟情。

2022-08-08 09:14:40

墙外秋千

墙外秋千

I wanna stand with you on a mountain.

I wanna bathe with you in the sea.

I wanna lay like this forever until the sky falls down on me .

__摘自Savage Garden 野人花园的Truly Madly Deeply

你可以去听听,"truly,madly,deeply",这首是在他们外出时写给darren的妻子colby的歌曲。

2022-08-08 09:28:52

时过境迁

时过境迁

英语求婚经典用句

你准备好向你想要共度一生的人求婚了吗?如果汉语不好意思说出口,也可以来试试英语。下面就是一些求婚经典用句。


1. 单刀直入法

此法适合有勇气、不喜欢拐弯抹角的男士。

Will you marry me?

你愿意嫁给(娶)我吗?

Would you be my wife/husband?

你愿意当我的妻子/丈夫吗?


2. 迂回暗示法

不确定她是不是想现在结婚?可以旁敲侧击一下。

I think it's time we took some vows.

我想是我们该许下誓言的时候了。

I think it's time we settled down.

我想是我们该稳定下来的时候了。

I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

我想与你共度余生。

I want to be with you forever.

我要永远与你相守。


3. 咬文嚼字法

此法适合喜欢舞文弄墨的男士,求婚的时候也顺便显示一下文采。

Let's get hitched!

我们成为比翼鸟吧!

Let's tie the knot!

我们结为连理枝吧!

=======================================

. We've been going out for quite some time now.

This is said as aprecursorto something else.It can be a good warm up sentence to tell your partner that you're madly in love with them.

“precursor”是“前兆”的意思。这可是一个很好的热身句子哦。你可以它用来告诉你的同伴你正发狂地爱着他/她。


2. I think we have something really special.

"Something special" refers to a special relationship or feelings.You would only say this to a girlfriend/boyfriend, not to a platonic friend.

“something special”指的是特殊的关系或感觉。你只能说给女朋友或男朋友听,而不是一个一般的朋友。


3. I want to settle down.

"To settle down" in this context means to settle down with your lover.This is used to give a sense of stability in the relationship.

“to settle down”在上下文中意思是和你所爱的人一起安定下来,让你们的关系增添稳定的因素。


4. You are my soul-mate.

Your "soul-mate' is someone that you have a deep and intimate friendship with.a soul-mate is also a lover, someone that you have a strong emotional or spiritual bond with.

你的“soul-mate”是指某个与你关系很深、很紧密的人。他可以是情人,那个你有强烈感情或在精神上结合在一起的人。如果你还没有“soul-mate”,就可以对自己说:“OK, where is my soul-mate?”


5. I'm ready for a life-long commitment.

"A life-long commitment" means that you want to spend the rest of your life with someone.pretty serious, huh?

“a life-long commitment”,说出这句话,可就意味着你打算与某人相伴共度余生。相当严肃和认真,是不是?真是不能乱说。


6. Let's tie the knot!

Alternative sentence: "let's get hitch!" Both of these sentences are light hearted and humorous ways to suggest marriage.Of course, the traditional way to "pop the question" is to ask "will you marry me?"

这句话可以换一种表达方法:“Let's get hitch!”这两句话都是用一种轻松幽默的方式去建议结婚。当然啦,用传统的方式去“pop the question”你可以说“Will you marry me?”(你愿意和我结婚吗?)

2022-08-08 09:28:52

求婚推荐案例